I was able to view the first video but not the other 3. I got an error stating "An Error occurred, Please try again later." I'll have to wait until I can access the internet from my laptop. Thanks for sharing.
So, it takes forever but I was able to watch them. I didn't see Jacob shake his opponent's hand. Please make sure he does that in the future. I expect him to be a "good sport". I'm happy he won.
I was able to view the first video but not the other 3. I got an error stating "An Error occurred, Please try again later." I'll have to wait until I can access the internet from my laptop. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo, it takes forever but I was able to watch them. I didn't see Jacob shake his opponent's hand. Please make sure he does that in the future. I expect him to be a "good sport". I'm happy he won.
ReplyDelete