Due to a bit o partying on Saturday and going snowboarding, Alisa and I did not get up to go to Church with the Duncans. That sounds so much worse written down. All we need now is to be able to say we skipped Church because we went to a midnight warehouse rave. After we got up, we switched off and on playing the guitar and playing the Wii Fit. Once the Duncans got home, they watched a talk by Michael McLean, but I got restless so I cleaned out the car and then played the guitar some more. A little bit before dinner we setup the new Settlers of Catan game 'Traders and Barbarians', and decided to play the scenario of the Fishermen of Catan - Fishies in Catan! It was great! :) Alisa won, but everyone felt that it was a great addition to have the fishies in Catan. It took a little while to complete the game especially since we had a nice ham and scalloped potato dinner interrupt gameplay. After most people went to bed, Alisa and I played some more Wii fit before retiring.
~Chris
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the fishies!!! lol I bought Catan this summer :D
ReplyDelete