Alisa and Josiah stayed home instead of going to Church to give Josiah's body a few weeks to develop before having so many friendly folks in close proximity. I went to Sacrament and then came back home to spend time with my family (so cool to say :) ). Ali found a little fawn roaming around:
| A Whittle Baby Fawn |
Luana Tekulve (the relief society's president) and Chad and Shan Mann stopped by for a visit to say hello to the our little boy. Luana gave Josiah the 'Love You Forever' book, which I believe Mom Beach read to me way back in the day.
| Alisa, Luana, and Josiah |
Right around the time the Manns arrived, Luana had to head out. We chatted for a bit, and then invited the Manns to stay for dinner which was a grill out.
| Shan and Josiah |
They changed around their plans, and Chad and I grilled polish dogs, hamburgers, and corn on the cob. Josiah didn't really care what we were having as long as Mommy was near him. I also zipped down to Carrie Robert's house to pick up some baby items she was giving us. Turned out to be half of Toys-r-us :) One of the highlights was a cute bassinet for Josiah.
When Grandma Char'le was watching a sleeping Josiah so Ali and I could have some us time, she captured an adorable Josiah smile.
| A Very Content Josiah |
No comments:
Post a Comment