From Ali: I woke up Friday morning with no contractions to speak of! Chris worked from home and we were supposed to meet my Uncle Ben & Aunt Tami, Uncle Dave & Aunt Bethany, and Uncle Miah & Aunt Dori at the coast but decided that it was too far of a drive to risk going into labor since my mom and grandma had had such short labors. (My mom's longest was 5hrs 30 mins and my Grandma's was 6 hours.... my Grandma's two shortest were 16 and 17 minutes from the moment she woke up having a a contraction to when the baby was born!) so we spent the day at the house, then in the evening we went to one of TJ's baseball games. they did end up losing, but in the bottom of the 4th the score was 2-11 we got two runs making it 4-11 and then TJ got up to bat with the bases loaded. He hit a great ball right between first and second base to the outfield got onto second because they overthrew the ball trying to get a kid out at home and then got onto 3rd when the other team overthrew again trying to get him out at second! all three of the kids on base scored on TJ's hit and and the next player up got TJ home for the last score of the inning bringing us up to 10-11 it was awesome!!!
:) ok, back to baby news... I didn't go into labor at the game and when we got home we decided that since it was so likely he would be born at any time and I was already a week past my due date, it might be a good time to get the room a little more ready... I know I know, we are incredible procrastinators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment